Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Raining Fan Art!

   While transferring a new post from Forgive My Rambling to blog-form, I was inspired to finally transfer my art-thread into bloggy goodness. Sooooo   allow me to introduce you to my latest miniblog.

Starsider Forever! at StarsiderForever.blogspot.com

   I'll edit this post and link back when I'm feeling less lazy, but after all the repetitive typing from the project, I just really don't feel like typing. Anything. At all. After a while, the brain starts to typo things you've written fifty-billion times over. Wacom becomes...   sketchbook? Dubbya Tee Eff? o.O   ....and don't even get me started on word-verification. It's sad. I'm getting good at it. (Well...  except that time I read one pile of gobblygook as "Beskar'gam", but who's counting?) Anyway...  no more typing.

   Except this part.


EDIT:

Link to Starsider Forever

Link to my art thread

No comments:

Post a Comment